Beginning in 1967, the 'Swift Current Pentecostal Church' began having home services until building their own facility in 1969 at the location of 1699 Chaplin Street East. In nearly 50 years of ministry, the church has seen many people come to faith in Christ and receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit, has had seasons of great impact and renewal as well as seasons of difficulty and hardship, has been blessed by the ministry of numerous pastors, missionaries, and guest speakers and has even had it's name changed twice! (Assembly of God  and Family Community Church )
Our mission and mandate has always remained the same, however... to share the Good News of Jesus Christ to our community through the power of the Holy Spirit. In simplest terms, 'Love God... Love People!"